Employment Law Services by Moloney & Co. Solicitors
At Moloney & Co Solicitors we continue to provide our clients with quality legal advice in relation to employment law issues.
Liam Moloney, Solicitor has been awarded a Diploma in Employment Law from the Law Society of Ireland which gave him additional expertise in a very complex area of law.
We have many years’ experience assisting employers and employees dealing with a range of employment law issues to include –
- Claims for unfair dismissal under the Unfair Dismissal Acts
- Personal Injury* claims for work related stress
- Claims for bullying and harassment
- Claims for breach of contract
- Claims for failure to provide Employment contracts
- Claims for arrears of holiday pay and wages
- Claims for constructive dismissal
- Claims to the Labour Court and Rights Commissioners Service
- Injunction Applications to restrain employment dismissals
- Advice when businesses change ownership- Transfers of Undertakings Directive
- Reviewing terms and conditions of employment and contracts
- Redundancy claims
If you wish to obtain legal advice regarding an employment issue that affects you, whether you are an Employer or an Employee, you should contact Moloney Solicitors today.
We are happy to provide you with legal advice in relation to your legal rights but we do not act for clients in employment law matters, contingency fee basis. We do not act on a No Win No Fee basis in employment law matters.
If you wish to avail of our employment law advice service, please complete the attached Employment Law Instructions Sheet and submit it to our firm, along with the following:
- Your Contract of Employment
- Your P60 for your last year of employment
- Copies of any policies and procedures that relate to your employment
- Minutes of any meetings held with your employer
- Any letters issued to you by your employer
Once we receive these documents from you we will then give you a quote for the legal fees that we will be charging for the work, and once an arrangement is made with you with regard to the payment of these fees, you will be provided with an appointment to see one of our Employment Law Solicitors.
Download the following Instruction Sheet and return it to us
Having trouble at work? Fill in our online Employment Law Form and get an answer within 24 hours.