Have you been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault?
Have you had to take time off work because of your injury and have you been left out pocket as a result?
Moloney & Company Solicitors in Naas can help you make a personal injury compensation claim.
Every year, we assist hundreds of people who have been left injured through someone else’s negligence, helping them to win proper compensation and helping them to get their lives back on track.
The following is a case history for a client of Moloney & Company Solicitors who was injured in a road traffic accident. To protect our client’s confidentiality the names mentioned below have been changed.
Mr. Manning’s Story
“It was about 2pm on a Friday evening last winter and I was driving to pick up my child from school. Everyone was rushing at the time and the roads were really busy.
There was a traffic jam at a set of traffic lights and so I pulled up at the back of the queue waiting for the cars in front to move on. The next thing I knew there was an almighty smash and my car was junted forward. I hit my head off the steering wheel. It turned out that the driver behind me had been using their mobile phone and hadn’t been looking where they were going. They didn’t break for the traffic jam and as a result smashed into the back of my car.
The force of the impact caused my neck to twist forward. When the ambulance arrived they placed me on a spinal board as I also had pains in my lower back. I was taken to a local hospital where I was examined in the Accident & Emergency Department and had x-rays taken.
They gave me a collar, some pain killers and discharged me with instructions to stay off work and rest for a week to allow my injuries to heal properly.
As I work for myself I was left out of pocket. I also had a repair bill to fix my car. I didn’t know where to go for advice and my injuries were getting worse.
I contacted Moloney & Company Solicitors in Naas and they immediately did the following for me –
- They asked me to get a repair estimate from my garage and they sent this estimate to the other driver’s insurance company and within a few days the repair figure was agreed and my car was repaired.
- They advised me that I would also be entitled to claim a sum for depreciation and this was awarded to me in addition to the repair costs for my car.
- They negotiated a sum to cover car hire for the week while my car was in the garage.
- They advised me to pursue a personal injury claim and they arranged for physiotherapy so that my injuries were treated immediately.
- They lodged a claim for compensation with the Injuries Board to stop the statute of limitations so the time wouldn’t run out on my case.
- They obtained reports from my General Practitioner, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Physiotherapist to maximise the value of my claim.
- They advised me to reject the award made by the Injuries Board to me as it was insufficient.
- They advised me to issue proceedings in the High Court and I recovered damages of €50,000 for my injuries two years later.
None of this cost me a penny, I recovered all of my costs and all of my loss of earnings. Moloney & Company Solicitors made the whole thing really easy and took the hassle out of the situation. I would definitely use them again if I had another case.”
Let Us Help You Make a Personal Injury Compensation Claim
If you have suffered injuries in a car accident or have been hurt in any type of accident that was somebody else’s fault we can help you win personal injury compensation just like we helped Mr. Manning.
We have 15 years experience dealing exclusively in personal injury claims and we have a proven success rate.
So give us a call today on 045 898000 or simply log onto our website www.moloneysolicitors.ie and download a personal injury claim form and let us help you make a claim for damages and get you the compensation that you deserve.
*In contentious Business a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.*