Moloney & Company, Solicitors specialise in handling injury* claims against the Department of Defence and other negligent parties. We can review your adverse incident for the purposes of advising you as to whether you can successfully seek damages for your injuries*.
Department of Defence Military Injury Claims
If your injury* was caused either accidentally or deliberately or if your injury* was caused by another person’s negligence or the negligence of your employer you may be able to claim financial compensation*.
The types of events that occur every day during the course of military service can lead to injury* claims:
- Injury* via defective work equipment
- Trip and fall accidents
- If you have suffered a psychological injury* as a result of military combat
- If you have been assaulted by a colleague
- You have been injured* in a road traffic accident
- If you have been injured* whilst on a training exercise
- If you have suffered from post – traumatic stress disorder as a result of harmful events
- If you have been given inadequate or incorrect medical treatment
Making a claim against the Department of Defence
If the Department of Defence is legally responsible for your injury* you have a legal right to pursue compensation*.
You will however have to prove negligence or a breach of duty on the part of your employer or on the part of a person or persons employed by the Department of Defence to succeed with your action.
Our experienced military accident solicitors will advise you of your options and discuss any concerns you have about bringing a compensation* claim.
For a discussion with a Solicitor that specialises in military injury* claims please contact our office today by email at email@example.com
Download the following Instruction Sheet and return it us:
Had an Accident? Fill in our online Accident Form and get an answer within 24 hours.
*In contentious Business a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.*